The staff of our facility will greatly appreciate your cooperation in compliance with the following Rules and Regulations, which are meant to ensure a peaceful and safe stay for all our guests, with particular emphasis on the needs of pregnant women.
1. A room in our facility is rented for 24 hours. If the guest does not specify the duration of their stay, it is assumed that the room was rented for one day.
2. Check-in starts at 3pm and ends at 11am of the next day.
3. If the guest wishes to extend their stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, they should report it at the reception by 9am on the day on which the room renting expires. If possible, our staff will take our guest(s)’ request into consideration.
4. Our guest(s) may not transfer the room booked to another person(s) even if the period which they have paid the fee for has not passed yet. Visitors who are not checked-in are permitted to stay in the room between 7am and 10pm after prior notification to our facility’s reception.
5. We may refuse to accommodate a guest(s) who, during their previous stay, seriously violated our facility’s regulations, causing damage either to the property of our facility or our guests. It also applies to causing a personal injury to another guest(s), employee(s) o any other person(s) staying at our premises, or who otherwise disturbed the peaceful stay of our guests or our business operations.
6. Guests are required to present a valid identity document at check-in.
7. In case of complaints, regarding the quality of our services, guests are kindly requested to report them to the reception as soon as possible, which will allow us to take action immediately. The facility is committed to provide:
- conditions allowing comfortable stay of our guests,
- safety of the stay, including the full confidentiality in regards to the information concerning our guest(s)’ stay
- professional and courteous support in regards to all services provided at our facility,
- performing room cleaning and maintenance repairs during our guests’ absence,
- bed linen change every 2 days or at our guests' request,
- towels change every day or at our guests’ request.
8. At our guests’ request, our facility provides the following services at no extra charge:
- providing information related to our guests’ stay and travel,
- on-demand wake-up call at the appointed time,
- luggage storage (we may refuse to store luggage at times other than the dates of our guests’ stay and items that do not have the characteristics of personal luggage).
9. In order to ensure comfort of all our guests, pets are not accepted at our premises. Violation of this term will result in a financial penalty.
10. It is strictly forbidden to smoke tobacco, electronic cigarettes or any products containing psychoactive substances at our premises (both inside and outside).
11. The facility is liable for loss or damage of items brought in by persons using the services of our facility to the extent specified in the regulations of articles 846-852 of the Civil Code. The guest(s) should notify the reception of our facility about the loss or damage immediately after it is discovered.
12. Our premises, including the car park, are subject to video surveillance. The car park is unguarded.
13. Video surveillance is meant to improve our guests’ safety. Monitoring records might be made available at the request of authorized authorities and institutions.
14. Quiet hours at our facilities apply between 10pm and 6am. The behavior of guests and people using the services of the facility should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. The facility may refuse to provide further services to each person who violates this rule.
15. The guest leaving their room should ensure that the door gets locked properly each time. The guest will be held financially responsible for disobedience of these Rules and Regulations, disturbing order and peace of other guests, as well as for any kind of damage and destruction of the facility’s equipment or technical devices, resulting from their fault or negligence or the fault or negligence of their visitors. The guest will be charged by the facility:
- for destruction of hotel bedding the amount of PLN 200,00,
- for smoking tobacco, electronic cigarettes or other psychoactive substances the amount of PLN 500.00,
- for activation of a fire alarm due to smoking as specified above the amount of PLN 1,500.00,
- for activation of a fire alarm due to unjustified use of a manual fire alarm call point the amount of PLN 1,500.00,
- for placing an animal in the room the amount of PLN 500.00,
- for purchasing payable digital TV services and not notifying the reception when checking out, the amount of PLN 200,00 plus the costs of the purchased services,
- for devastation of the room, including furniture and equipment, the amount equivalent to the price of renting the room for the period when it was unavailable for sale.
16. Personal belongings, left in the room by a departing guest, will be sent back to the address indicated by the guest at their own expense. In the absence of such instructions, the facility will store these items for a period of maximum 90 days.
17. The processing of personal data and video surveillance at the facility is regulated by the GDPR Information Clause available here.
18. The facility does not take any responsibility for photographs, audio and video recordings taken at the facility which are then made available by persons who are not staff members.
19. At our guest(s)’ request, who is a natural person not engaged in business activity, the facility may issue a VAT invoice as for a consumer.
20. We do not accept cash payments.